Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potty Time!

Guess who is using the potty!!! Nathan has been doing so well with his potty training and wearing big boy pants. He has gone pee pee all day in the potty with no accidents. We are still working on the other stuff but I have a feeling we will be done soon! :) I can not wait to only change one set of tiny diapers. YAY!!!!!!
Kyle tells him if he goes poo poo in the potty that he will take him for ice cream. Nathan runs to the potty and pretends to go then yells to me to " put on big boy pants" he then runs to the door and says " bye , I get ice cream with daddy! " ah ha ha ha. When I say no buddy you have to poo poo in the potty first, he goes oh okay. He totally knows he didnt go I think he just wanted to see if we would fall for it. Hey it was worth a try .

No comments: