Friday, May 1, 2009

Funny guy

I just had to share these two things with you all. Nathan had made me laugh so hard today.
First off I asked him what his name was to see if he knew his full name. Nathans full name is Nathan Ryan Shomburg. When I asked him his name he says " Nafan Soommurg" we know that is as close as he can get right now. I said Nathan what is your whole name , with your middle name. He looks at me so serious and says " I am Nafan Lion Soommurg ........ ROAR" ha ha ha ha ha aha. I try to tell him that it is Ryan not Lion but he is pretty sure it is LIon and would like to keep it that way! ha ha ha .


Nathan likes to do " stretch " with me which is code for Yoga. Well he has never called it Yoga but he will say " Mommy I want to do stretch with you " when he says this we turn it on and do a little work out. Well today he kept saying "Mommy I want to do yogurt with you" I would say , you want a yogurt? He would say no and then repeat again. I was so confused until all the sudden it clicked with me. He thinks Yoga is yogurt! ha ha ah aha. When I turned it on he said Yay Yogurt! ah ha ah.

No comments: