Friday, February 5, 2010

Look who's walking!

Nolan started walking the day before his birthday at his Mimi's house! Can you believe this guy? He decided to walk on one of the very few days that he is not with me. I had a lot to get done for his birthday party so Mimi was babysitting. Sure enough when I went to pick him up she told me he had been walking around. I thought oh yeah the few steps here and there that he had been doing. Nope! It was full on walking. When we got home he showed me what he could do. The whole time he was laughing so hard like check this out! . He is so proud of himself and it is sooo cute to watch him waddle all over the place :) Go Nolan!

1 comment:

Bella and Kenna's Mommy said...

We are so proud little Nolan! There must have been something really neat at Mimi's that he wanted to get to! haha. Thing are always more interesting at Grandma's house.