Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring is here!!!

Spring is here and boy have we missed being outside. The yucky long winter that seemed like it would never end has gone away and we are ready to play.
Here are some pics of the boys loving the first few days of beautiful weather. We rode bikes , had summer treats, blew bubbles and broke out our sidewalk chalk. :)
Nathan has also been gardening at school and loves it. We picked out a plant while we were at Lowes the other night with Mimi. He was very excited to water and plant it so it could "grow big all the way to the sky".


Nathan planting his plant . He is such a great gardner. :)


Cruising in his car just like his big brother. Nolan is always trying to climb onto all of Nathan's cars as soon as he sees they are open. It will be so fun for him when he is big enough to race with Nathan. I would say I can't wait but I can, he is growing up to quickly.








This is how Nolan eats his popsicle. He kept getting mad because his hands were cold.


This is what happens when our popsicles are all gone. Thankfully Nathan does not react the same way. :)




I filled a bucket with water which brought Nolan back to fun time. I heard Nathan say " watch this baby Nolan" as I looked up I saw him sticking his head in the bucket.. I guess he just couldn't resist.

No comments: