Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nolan is 4!

So Nolan is 4. This day came out of nowhere and I have no idea what happened to year 3. He has gotten so big measuring in at 42 inches! He is in the 80 percentile for his height and 35 for weight. He is starting to get tall and skinny just like his brother. He is the funniest and sweetest boy in the world. He has turned into such a sweet cuddle bug. He is doing great in school and really loves his teachers . He has quite a few friend in his class and plays so sweet with them. His favorite thing to play is Ninjas. We can get him to do anything if we tell him thats what Ninjas do. His teachers have even caught on and use it at school. Nolan recently started a reading class to help him focus a bit better in the classroom setting. He is doing so great and is actually reading site words!!!!! We are so proud of him and how much he is trying to learn all these new things. He still thinks Nathan hangs the moon and can not wait for him to get home from school everyday. He likes to walk Nate to and pick him up from the bus stop . He definitely has his own ideas and personality . He keeps us laughing non stop. He is not shy at all and will talk to anyone anywhere at anytime. I wish he would just slow down for a bit. I can't even remember when he was a baby and that makes me so sad. He has grown up way to fast for my liking. At night when we go to bed he tells me that he loves me more than popcorn, bananas and pie. It is the sweetest thing anyone could ever tell me . I hope he always knows that we love him more than all the popcorn, bananas, and pie in the world!

No comments: