Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Play!

It is my favorite time of year. Time for Nathan's annual Christmas Play! I love this so much. This year everyone wore white shirts and red bow ties. Nathan's class sang songs about jingle bells, baby jesus and then all of the classes sang Happy Birthday to baby Jesus.
Nathan was very secretive about what songs they were singing this year. The only clue I have gotten was that when we see a manger scene he tells me "Mommy, baby Jesus sleeps on the floor" I put it together today and realized they have been telling him to put baby Jesus on the floor in one of the songs.
Between Hogan and our family we took up a whole row. We were all so excited to watch these guys .
Nolan was ready to play and dance with everyone . Mimi and Daddy were able to keep him occupied .
We are so proud of our little guy and I can not wait until Nolan is able to be in the show with him.

Here is a video of Nathan singing. I know I should try to be modest but .........Is he not the most talented kid you have ever seen or what? I love how serious he is about his fancy moves.

1 comment: