Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grocery Shopping.

Neither one of my boys like to wear pants? Most days Nathan's mysteriously get taken off towards nap time. On days when we stay home I feel like I don't even notice because his shirts are so long they cover his booty. My favorite memories of my pant less wonder go like this.
Me: As I glance across the room to see him playing twister and notice a big bare bum " Nathan , put some pants on"
Nathan: "What ? "
Me:" Put some pants on"
Nathan: " I can't"
Me: "Why?"
Nathan: "What?"
Me: "Nathan , where are your pants?"
Nathan: "What?"
This conversation goes on for a while as you can see.

This brings me to Nolan. Oh Nolan. My little guy does not like clothes. He gets so happy when you take them off and gets super grouchy when he realizes you are putting more on.
Yesterday he was not feeling very well so when I saw how happy he was to be naked I let him go with it for a bit. He decided to do some grocery shopping while naked. I thought these were the funniest pictures . He was walking around like he was soooooo happy and free .  I keep thinking to myself I sure am glad this isn't how everyone grocery shops! Could you imagine?! h ah ahah ah.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am cracking up! Allison immediately takes her pants or skirt off as soon as we walk in the door from school. Ha! I'd let Aidan go free, but I'm scared of the sprinkler effect.