Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt at school

Today we had our Easter Egg hunt at school! The boys were so excited. Each child has to bring in a bag of eggs. Trying to stay away from candy I let the boys pick out what they wanted to take. Nathan found a super cool box of Hot Wheel Racecar eggs and Nolan picked out some neat play dough eggs!
I was volunteering today so I got to see all the fun in person!
Nathans class was first and it was FAST! I had my camera out as they walked out and next thing I knew it was done! They were all scrambling around counting their eggs they had found. They were so cute and very excited.

Nolan's class was next up so I headed over to their area. They all came out not really knowing what was going on. The teachers started pointing the eggs out to them and then they were off! Nolan really got into it once he had found a few. It is so fun to watch these special days at school . I can't believe the year is almost over and how much they have grown.








This picture is classic Nathan. This was waiting for the hunt to start. He is always biting his nails . I guess the suspense was getting to him. :)



This picture captured Nolan perfectly. Mrs. Sandra was trying so hard to get all these little guys lined up for a class picture . Look in the back. Do you see Nolan laughing? He is laughing because he was hitting the blow up bunny while everyone else was saying cheese. Nice Nolan :)

No comments: