Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hat Parade

Today at school the boys had a hat parade. Every class dressed up after a story they have been reading. Nolan's class dressed for the book the Hungry Caterpillar. He was so funny. Every time he saw me he would wave and blow kisses. I am not sure what was going through his little head but he was having a blast laughing the whole time. Nathans class was dressed up for Dr. Seuss! He had a Cat in the Hat , hat on and a plate of green eggs and ham. He was so serious trying not to drop the green eggs and ham. When I picked him up today he was telling me all about "Dr. Zeus" and how he heard me say hi to him at the parade but he was " to serious to say hi back".
After the parade they got to release their butterflies and lady bugs in the garden . They have been taking care of these for the last two weeks so it was time to let them go. It is so cute how much they are learning and it doesn't hurt that I get to see them in adorable little parades!




No comments: