Sunday, January 16, 2011

" Pee Pee in the Potty"

Well guess who is on the fast track to being a big boy? Nolan is wearing big boy pants now ! He decided to start pee peeing in the potty all by himself. He so wants to be like his big brother and I guess he figured that is one thing he could do just like Nathan.
He walks around the house in his whispering voice all the time saying " Pee pee in the potty, Pee Pee in the potty, Yay! " ha haha. It is so cute. For the last few weeks he comes out of his room from his nap with his pants off or three other pairs of pants on. I guess he is also practicing dressing himself. Before we know it he will be driving his own car. I can't believe what a big boy he is already turning into.
It makes me so sad to think there will be no more diapers around here. How did my babies grow up so fast?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sad? Seriously? I'm JEALOUS! Can you potty train Aidan this week?

katcez said...

WOW!!! Way to go, Nolan!!!!