Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful November Day!





Today was such a beautiful day . We packed up and headed to the park . Our friends Brady and Cash met us there later. As we were hanging out I took some pictures of the boys. I am pretty sure this is the first time Nolan has been in grass! You can see in the pictures he isn't really sure about it. Nathan is turning into such a big boy and it is so sad to me. As we were taking pictures of Nolan he ran over and sat by him and gave him a kiss. This just melts my heart when he does things like this. I hope he watches out for him like this for ever. Nolan also loves the swing right now. He gets so excited and starts kicking and laughing. Nolan is very much like Nathan in that way. Both of them love to be tossed around and always want to go fast. I love fun sunny days like these.

1 comment:

Bella and Kenna's Mommy said...

How sweet of him kissing his little brother! I have a sweet picture of Bella kissing Kenna like that in the grass when she was a baby. We miss you guys!