Monday, November 2, 2009

Harvest Day Parade.




Last week was Harvest Day at Nathan's School. They do a little parade to start of the fun with all the different classes dressed up in their costumes they make. Nathan's class was dressed as the cutest pumpkins ever. It was perfect because Nathan loves looking for pumpkins and ghosts around this time of year!
During the parade Nathan was in the middle of his two best buds at school , Lance and Hogan. Mrs. Eddy has told me that have a little gang and watch out for each other. I love it . It was never as obvious as it was Thursday .
After the parade they got to go back to the schools pumpkin patch and pick out a special pumpkin that they got to paint and bring home. Nathan also brought home a fun bag of goodies from his teachers. What a fun day. Sometimes I wish I went to his school .
P.S. I did notice that Nathan's hat has the pumpkins standing on their side while everyone else's are flat. If you ask Nathan why he says " Thats how we do that" ha haha ah

1 comment:

J,K&C said...

They all look so big!! And I love the sideways pumpkins--of course, Mom, that's how they do that! haha