Thursday, November 19, 2009

HO HO HO


We took a trip yesterday to have some Christmas fun at the Mall. On the way to play we stopped and saw Santa!!!! I have been telling the boys about Santa hoping Nathan would remember how fun it is to be good and get presents! ha ha .
When we got there Nathan was a bit standoffish so his brave friend Hogan went first. When he could tell everything was okay he decided it was his turn. He went up and sat on his lap just like a big boy and started to tell him that he wanted a Lightning McQueen for Christmas. Nolan seemed fine so I sat him on Santa's lap. As soon as my hands were no longer touching him he was MAD!!! This picture looks like he was scared but trust me he was MAD. ah ha ha. I picked him up and he stopped crying immediately. I put him down again and he started screaming . Nolan likes to be held and there are just some people he doesn't want to hold him . Santa shouldn't feel bad he isn't the first one that has gotten this attitude and I have a feeling he is far from the last. All I can say is I hope he doesn't get coal in his stocking this year. :)

I feel like Nathan was getting a little stressed and thinking " Do not mess this up for me kid!" ah ah ahah .

3 comments:

J,K&C said...

Hahaha!! Yeah, you can tell Nathan's not too impressed with Nolan's vocal performance.

Amy said...

That is so funny!!!

Bella and Kenna's Mommy said...

Classic picture! This is one you will look back on one day and LAUGH.